Walkin’-n-Waggin’ Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Service began providing pet care services to pet owners in 2004. Since that time, Lori & Don Waldo, along with their team of professional dog walkers / pet sitters, have been striving to provide the most reliable, yet affordable, high-quality dog walking and pet sitting service to each of their clients throughout the Western Winston-Salem and North Charlotte region.
According to the American Humane Society, pets are most content when they are home – surrounded by those sights, sounds and smells familiar to them. Unlike boarding services, your pets will not be unnecessarily exposed to potential disease or parasites; nor will they be placed in unnecessarily stressful situations. Whether walking, running, playing or even while convalescing, your pets will always be under the close, loving supervision of one of our experienced, skilled dog walkers / pet sitters.
Walkin’-n-Waggin’ s licensed, bonded and Pet First Aid certified pet care professionals take every precaution necessary to insure that your pet is safely cared for; and that your absence from your home will not be detected. Following our initial walk or sitting with your pet(s), we will contact you to fill you in on all the details; and, after our final scheduled visit, we will verify that you have returned home safely to those you love. Of course, we will leave detailed notes (which we can also phone, text or email) after each of our visits in between.
When you choose Walkin’-n-Waggin’ for your dog walking and pet sitting needs, you can rest assured that your pet – as well as your home – will be well taken care of. Our friendly team is comprised of only the most conscientious and trustworthy pet care professionals. So, go ahead, contact us today for a free consultation; and put your pets in the care of professionals you can trust.
- Our In-Home Pet Sitting Service offers…
- Dog walking and training, if necessary
- One-on-one and supervised play time
- Scheduled feeding and watering
- Medications administered as directed, no charge
- Brushing and massage time
- Lots and Lots o’ TLC
- Litter box maintenance
- Plant care and light yard pick up
- Mail and newspaper pick up
- Trash to-and-from curb
- Light & blind alternation
- Alarm deactivation and reactivation
- Pet Taxi and emergency transport
- Detailed notes regarding each visit
- Phone or text message after initial & final visits
- List of References Available Upon Request
- Experienced Pet Owners, walkers & trainers
- American Red Cross Certification in Pet First Aid
- Licensed in both North and South Carolina
- Member, Professional United Pet Sitters
- A+ Rating with the Better Business of NC
- Bonded & Insured for home and overnight pet sitting
- National background search on all walkers / sitters